FREE BINARY OPTIONS SIGNALS - LIVE TRADING ROOM (STARTING SOON)
We offer free access to binary options live trading sessions. The sessions are absolutely free and there is no need to register with a broker in order to copy our trades.
If you like the results which you are getting, please support our website by clicking on a facebook like/share and google+ buttons below. Thank you!
HOW TO ACCESS FREE SIGNALS
Please enter your email in the field on top of this page. We will send you an invitation for the next session containing the trading room password.
Read the complete setup and trading instructions below.
TRADING ROOM RULES
1. Sessions are held on trading days from 10:00 to 13:00.
2. We trade only EUR/USD
3. We trade 60 seconds, 5 minutes, 10 minutes and 15 minutes expiry. Most of the trades are 60 seconds and 5 minutes.
4. We trade high-frequency trading strategy and we can make up to 20 trades in one session.
HOW TO SET UP THE TRADING ROOM
1. Enter your desired username for the trading room.
2. Optionally select a color of your username display.
3. Enter the trading room password.
4. Set the sound alerts by clicking on the 'Optional preferences' and set sound alerts to 'Alert by Sound (HTML5).
5. To avoid confusion you will not be able to chat in the trading room, but you will only see the alerts and signals.
HOW TO READ THE SIGNALS
1. All signals are for EUR/USD asset.
2. Signal consists of the pre-trade alert and confirmation.
Pre-trade alerts are signaled in the following formats:
- "1D" - Prepare the trade EUR/USD with 60 seconds down expiry
- "1U" - Prepare the trade EUR/USD with 60 seconds up expiry
- "5D" - Prepare the trade EUR/USD with 5 minutes down expiry
- "5U" - Prepare the trade EUR/USD with 5 minutes up expiry
- "10D" - Prepare the trade EUR/USD with 10 minutes down expiry
- "10U" - Prepare the trade EUR/USD with 10 minutes up expiry
- "15D" - Prepare the trade EUR/USD with 15 seconds down expiry
- "15U" - Prepare the trade EUR/USD with 15 seconds up expiry
Signal confirmation is displayed in the following format:
- "GO" - You enter the trade immediately upon confirmation